HURIX’S 2022 CNY Spend and Win
HURIX’S 2022 CNY Spend and Win
Terms & Conditions
1. HURIX’S 2022 CNY Spend and Win is organised by Jin Bin Corporation Sdn Bhd (389044-M) [“The Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents with a valid MyKad. Those under age of 18 must obtain consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. Employees of the Organiser [including associated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, siblings, including spouses] are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
3. The submission period of this event starts from 1st January 2022 till 15th February 2022. The Organiser shall reserve the right to amend the Submission Period at any time without prior notice.
4. How to join: With any purchase at Hurix’s online store (hurixs.com.my) within campaign period (01/01/2022-15/02/2022), you will be automatically listed as participant.
Unlimited number of participation (per transaction). Purchase one time = one chance of winning
5. The great prizes worth more than RM15,000 as below:
1st Prize: Gintell De’Vano Queen Massage Sofa x1
2nd Prize: Dyson V8 Slim™ Fluffy+ x1
3rd Prize: Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier Pro XMI-PURIFIER-PRO x1
4th Prize: Synca Kitta Percussive Massage Gun x1
Special prize: Hurix's Giftbox worth RM188 x8
6. Visual of the Prizes shown in any advertisement, promotional publicity and other materials relating to this Contest are solely for illustration purposes only and may not depict the actual colour of the Prizes.
7. Prizes are provided by a third party, and the Organizer does not guarantee the quality of the prize, and does not make any guarantee or commitment to the prize.
8. All potential winners for all Prizes will be selected on 22nd February 2022 via a computer random system and will be contacted via phone calls on best effort basis with maximum of three  attempts. In the event that the shortlisted participant is not contactable after the 3rdcall attempt, new potential winner will be selected.
9. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute the prize with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The prize is non-transferable and all prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for credit and other items or voucher in part or in full and not returnable.
10. All participants must abide by the terms and conditions of the party[ies] arranging and/or providing for the prize and the terms and conditions attached to the prize if any. Prizes which are lost and/or damaged during the delivery process are not replaceable and the Organiser disclaims any and all liabilities arising therefrom and the obligations to replace the lost and/or damaged prizes.
11. The Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereafter will be entertained.
12. All prizes must be claimed within three  months from the date of announcement of winners. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
13. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winners.
14. Organizer retains the right to request for MyKad verification from the lucky winners in order to claim their prizes. Failure to provide the MyKad upon request will result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture.
15. Winners who are below age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent/ legal guardian during prize claim.
16. All Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser and each Participant consents to the collection, use, processing and/or disclosure by the Organiser any and all of the Participant’s personal information including without limitation the Participant’s name, photograph or image for purposes of the Contests, including advertising, publicity, marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser sees fit, in any media and without additional compensation, notification or permission, and any other activities that are ancillary to the Contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation on the materials.
17. The Organiser may also use your personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about our products, services, any promotions, events or contests organised by the Organiser.
18. Winner that requires a representative to claim the prize on their behalf, the representative has to bring along signed copy of authorization letter and photocopy of winner’s MyKad.
19. In the event that you agree to share and disclose personal information of the representative, you acknowledge that you have obtained the consent of that person to share and disclose his/her personal information to us and to being contacted by us.
20. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process or the operation of the Contest and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest in the event it becomes not possible for the Organiser to run the Contest as planned including but not limited to unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
22. Participants are highly advised to visit the Organisers’ website hurixs.com.my from time to time to ensure that the Participants are aware of any updates and changes made.
23. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.